Double Trouble Cookies
- 1 package Marci's Bakery Choc-A-Lot Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar *
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
* You can substitute other sweeteners, like maple syrup, agave nectar, or regular cane sugar.
- Preheat Oven to 350F / 175C
- Mix the coconut sugar and water in a medium bowl
- Add the package of Marci's Bakery Choc-A-Lot Cookie Mix
- Add chocolate chips
- Stir everything together
- Scoop 24-30 cookies onto 2 parchment lined baking sheets, and flatten
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10 minutes
- Cool for 15 minutes
- These are good cookies for a chocolate fix and/or a girls night
Here are some more terrific ways to use Marci's Bakery gluten-free baking mixes. You and your family will love the results.