- Add to trail mix.
- Stir into homemade granola bars.
- Sprinkle on a salad.
- Stir into hot or cold cereal.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Sprinkle over sautéed vegetables.
- Add to veggie burgers.
- Use in place of pine nuts in pesto.
- Top casseroles.
- Substitute 1/4 C of the flour in your recipe.
- Add to baked goods, such as bread and muffins.
- Dip an apple or banana in sunflower seed butter.
We take our healthy hulled sunflower seeds and grind them to use as a flour! Want a package or 2? You won't regret it!
So versatile, this amazing ingredient is healthy, high protein, low carb, and a great flour to substitute in your baking! You can even use this baking ingredient to add to vegan meatballs, burgers, meatloaf, etc. Substitute 1/4 cup of your usual flour and replace it with our sunflower flour to increase your protein, fiber, and good fat intake!