Featured Recipe: Keto Crunch Cookies!
• 1.5 cups Marci’s Keto Bake Mix
• ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
• ¼ cup sunflower seeds
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 3 tbsps melted coconut oil or olive oil
• 1/2 cup erythritol or xylitol
• 3 tbsps water
• 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325 F
2. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
3. After mixing the wet ingredients together, pour the combined dry mix into the wet mix. Stir it all together and you’ve got a serious yummy cookie batter waiting to be baked!
4. Scoop heaping teaspoons onto a parchment line cookie sheet, leaving ample space to flatten the cookies with out the cookies touching each other (12-15 cookies per cookie sheet).
5. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
6. Cool for 15 minutes and enjoy, share, celebrate!!
Once fully cooled you can refrigerate or freeze. Don’t leave them out of refrigeration longer than 3 days.
Here are some more terrific ways to use Marci's Bakery gluten-free baking mixes. You and your family will love the results.