- 1 package Choc-A-Lot Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar *
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened medium coconut
* You can substitute other sweeteners, like maple syrup, agave nectar, or regular cane sugar.
- Preheat Oven to 350F / 175C
- Mix the coconut sugar and water in a medium bowl
- Add the package of Choc-A-Lot Cookie Mix
- Add coconut
- Stir everything together
- Scoop 24-30 cookies onto 2 parchment lined baking sheets, and roll into balls
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
- Cool for 15 minutes
- Perfect, not too sweet, macaroons and allergen friendly as well! Great for Christmas!
Here are some more terrific ways to use Marci's Bakery gluten-free baking mixes. You and your family will love the results.